Through 3 Quarters
Down two at the end of last quarter, the San Antonio Spurs have now snagged the lead. It’s anybody’s game after three quarters, but San Antonio is ahead of the Chicago Bulls 89-85.
Nobody has stood out from the pack for the Spurs offensively yet. This is the third consecutive game in which point guard Dejounte Murray has had at least ten assists.
San Antonio and Chicago came into this matchup with previous-game wins. It’s looking like San Antonio will be able to keep the momentum, but Chicago still has a quarter to right the ship.
San Antonio @ Chicago
Current Records: San Antonio 22-35; Chicago 36-21
What to Know
The San Antonio Spurs will hit the road for the fourth straight game as they head to United Center at 8 p.m. ET on Monday. If the matchup is anything like their 131-122 victory from their previous meeting in January, the scorekeeper will be kept real busy.
San Antonio was able to grind out a solid win over the New Orleans Pelicans this past Saturday, winning 124-114. It was another big night for the Spurs’ point guard Dejounte Murray, who posted a double-double on 31 points and 12 assists along with seven rebounds.
Meanwhile, the Chicago Bulls didn’t have too much breathing room in their game with the Oklahoma City Thunder this past Saturday, but they still walked away with a 106-101 win. The Bulls’ small forward DeMar DeRozan did his thing and had 38 points and five assists in addition to six boards. The contest made it Deebo’s sixth in a row with at least 31 points.
San Antonio is expected to lose this next one by 3. They are currently two-for-two against the spread in their most recent games, however, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
Their wins bumped San Antonio to 22-35 and Chicago to 36-21. Watch the matchup and check back on CBS Sports to find out who keeps up the positive energy and who hits a stumbling block.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: United Center — Chicago, Illinois
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $15.53
The Bulls are a 3-point favorite against the Spurs, according to the latest NBA odds.
Bettors have moved against the Bulls slightly, as the game opened with the Bulls as a 4.5-point favorite.
San Antonio have won eight out of their last 12 games against Chicago.
- Jan 28, 2022 – San Antonio 131 vs. Chicago 122
- Mar 27, 2021 – San Antonio 120 vs. Chicago 104
- Mar 17, 2021 – San Antonio 106 vs. Chicago 99
- Jan 27, 2020 – Chicago 110 vs. San Antonio 109
- Dec 15, 2018 – Chicago 98 vs. San Antonio 93
- Nov 26, 2018 – San Antonio 108 vs. Chicago 107
- Nov 11, 2017 – San Antonio 133 vs. Chicago 94
- Oct 21, 2017 – San Antonio 87 vs. Chicago 77
- Dec 25, 2016 – San Antonio 119 vs. Chicago 100
- Dec 08, 2016 – Chicago 95 vs. San Antonio 91
- Mar 10, 2016 – San Antonio 109 vs. Chicago 101
- Nov 30, 2015 – Chicago 92 vs. San Antonio 89
Injury Report for Chicago
- Zach LaVine: Out (Knee)
- Lonzo Ball: Out (Knee)
- Patrick Williams: Out (Wrist)
- Alex Caruso: Out (Wrist)
Injury Report for San Antonio
- Goran Dragic: Out (Personal)