Sacramento @ Atlanta
Current Records: Sacramento 10-6; Atlanta 10-7
What to Know
This Wednesday, the Sacramento Kings are hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 116.94 points per contest. They might have tired legs after a game yesterday as they head on the road against the Atlanta Hawks at 7:30 p.m. ET Nov. 23 at State Farm Arena. Sacramento will be strutting in after a win while Atlanta will be stumbling in from a loss.
The Memphis Grizzlies typically have all the answers at home, but on Tuesday the Kings proved too difficult a challenge. Sacramento came out on top in a nail-biter against the Grizz, sneaking past 113-109. Point guard De’Aaron Fox continued his habit of dropping crazy stat lines, shooting 5-for-8 from beyond the arc and finishing with 32 points, six dimes and eight rebounds.
As for Atlanta, it looks like they got the smaller half of the wishbone at Thanksgiving dinner. They took a hard 114-102 fall against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday. One thing holding Atlanta back was the mediocre play of point guard Dejounte Murray, who did not have his best game: he finished with 11 points on 4-for-17 shooting and turned the ball over four times in his 37 minutes on the court.
The Kings are expected to lose this next one by 5.5. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 7-0 against the spread when expected to lose.
When the two teams previously met in January, Sacramento lost to the Hawks on the road by a decisive 121-104 margin. Can Sacramento avenge their defeat, or is history doomed to repeat itself? We’ll soon find out.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: State Farm Arena — Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: Bally Sports – Southeast
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $35.78
The Hawks are a solid 5.5-point favorite against the Kings, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Hawks as a 6.5-point favorite.
Sacramento have won six out of their last 13 games against Atlanta.
- Jan 26, 2022 – Atlanta 121 vs. Sacramento 104
- Jan 05, 2022 – Atlanta 108 vs. Sacramento 102
- Mar 24, 2021 – Sacramento 110 vs. Atlanta 108
- Mar 13, 2021 – Atlanta 121 vs. Sacramento 106
- Nov 08, 2019 – Sacramento 121 vs. Atlanta 109
- Jan 30, 2019 – Sacramento 135 vs. Atlanta 113
- Nov 01, 2018 – Sacramento 146 vs. Atlanta 115
- Mar 22, 2018 – Sacramento 105 vs. Atlanta 90
- Nov 15, 2017 – Atlanta 126 vs. Sacramento 80
- Feb 10, 2017 – Sacramento 108 vs. Atlanta 107
- Oct 31, 2016 – Atlanta 106 vs. Sacramento 95
- Jan 21, 2016 – Atlanta 0 vs. Sacramento 0
- Nov 18, 2015 – Sacramento 0 vs. Atlanta 0