Northern Colorado @ Portland State
Current Records: Northern Colorado 10-9; Portland State 5-13
What to Know
A Big Sky battle is on tap between the Portland State Vikings and the Northern Colorado Bears at 10:30 p.m. ET on Monday at The Viking Pavilion. The teams split their matchups last year, with Northern Colorado winning the first 66-64 at home on the road and Portland State taking the second 73-65.
The Vikings took their contest against the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks this past Saturday by a conclusive 97-76 score.
Meanwhile, the Bears came up short against the Weber State Wildcats last week, falling 85-76.
Portland State is expected to lose this next one by 3. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 7-3 against the spread when expected to lose.
Portland State’s win brought them up to 5-13 while Northern Colorado’s defeat pulled them down to 10-9. The Vikings are 1-3 after wins this year, and Northern Colorado is 4-4 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 10:30 p.m. ET
- Where: The Viking Pavilion — Portland, Oregon
- TV: ESPN Plus
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Bears are a 3-point favorite against the Vikings, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bears as a 3.5-point favorite.
Northern Colorado have won six out of their last 11 games against Portland State.
- Feb 27, 2021 – Portland State 73 vs. Northern Colorado 65
- Feb 25, 2021 – Northern Colorado 66 vs. Portland State 64
- Feb 10, 2020 – Portland State 83 vs. Northern Colorado 71
- Dec 28, 2019 – Portland State 69 vs. Northern Colorado 65
- Feb 07, 2019 – Northern Colorado 80 vs. Portland State 62
- Dec 31, 2018 – Northern Colorado 73 vs. Portland State 60
- Mar 01, 2018 – Northern Colorado 85 vs. Portland State 78
- Mar 02, 2017 – Northern Colorado 87 vs. Portland State 84
- Dec 31, 2016 – Northern Colorado 73 vs. Portland State 59
- Mar 08, 2016 – Portland State 74 vs. Northern Colorado 67
- Feb 27, 2016 – Portland State 89 vs. Northern Colorado 86